Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Serendipity


So, what would life be without photographs? I mean, can you just imagine going to a new place, visiting new countries, eating new dishes without the “Wait, picture muna! 1…2…3…” part? Well, I can’t. Because I’ve always loved taking pictures... it has always been a part of my existence.

Photos are the only way in which I can somehow go back to a time in the past: It’s a time machine; An output of memories shared with loved ones filled with all sorts of emotions. 

Here are my favorites:

We're in Heaven

I don’t know but there’s just something about clouds that makes me go lalalaaaa! It’s like seeing a glimpse of heaven. It’s more than just a view, for me, it actually voices clarity and happiness.


Katiting Ma'y May Laban Din

So what if I’m small? What if you’re way bigger than me? Well… it doesn’t really matter. Cause I am given the gift of life, too. And no matter how much storms and seas life will throw me and my family, we will stay together for as long as we live. As the saying goes, Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.”


May Liwanag ang Buhay

N
o matter how much we weep for the past, we can never bring it back. How’s about moving on and looking forward for better days? There’s still hope…as long as we live, there’s still hope. We will all see the light at the end of the tunnel: no giving up, just working hard. 
Sandigan

“No man is an island.” as they say.  And by that, we know that we’ll always have a buddy to lean on, through the smooth and rough times.


Muntik Na

Wanting to go, yet feeling something’s not right…everyone’s dilemma.

Maririnig Rin

With much faith, we will all be granted that prayer. He hears, he listens, he will help. 

Kulasa Us!

Students molded with Christian-Benedictine values? Only in St. Scho. Because there is more to studying than just keeping tracks of lessons from the book in a notebook. There’s this thing called molding values into a student’s heart.
Bahala Kayo.

We all have to be alone sometimes. ME time, ME time!

Only Time

It has always been said: Time heals all wounds. Only time knows when the pain and longing will be over.

LEAD

Make a stand. Make a trend. Do not be contented with what life has already offered. Go for what has not been discovered and make a change. Never be afraid to speak out. BE DIFFERENT.


What I liked about this activity is that we didn't have to go to a far, far away place just so we can capture astonishing  photos; we just had to roam around the campus and look for beautiful sets that are worth capturing within the limited place and time.

Serendipity (which happens to be my favorite word!), is the perfect word to describe how I felt about the activity. It was looking for ordinary things without having the expectation to actually see beauty from those ordinary stuff. It was a means of appreciating what we see normal in a deeper way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment