Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PMC. Life treats you kind--


I don't know how to explain what Photography really means, but as far as I know, photography is somehow a hobby of some people, who really desires of being a photographer someday.
Photography denotes having a want or maybe expressing yourself when you photograph a picture. Like, everything has meaning or has importance once you capture an illustration. Also, photography is somehow an art or a way of creating an art, after capturing an image. A practice of creating durable images..

I asked a friend of mine, and said that
"Way of expressing myself.. :)" - Paula Kamina Oliveros.
I once thought, that photography is also a helpful way to expose yourself, and as what she said, to express everyone's feelings. Like when you're depressed and frowning. This can be an avocation to percise a sentiment.

"Photography is a form of expression. It is a graphic imagination" - Miguel Luis Fernando. He also finds it as an expression. And an imagination.












I picked those pictures as my best photographs. I really don't have any talent when it talks about photography. But I know, those pictures showed how simple I am. I may not have the aptitude or the "BEST ONE" in myself. But, I put some effort when it comes to desiring on something I really aim for. The long path shows, that life may look that there's no end but someother time, you'll see that not everything is permanent. You may be happy at all times, but those happiness will last. And will see what's on the cessation of the road.
The rocks, for me flashed that in real life, you'll take the hard or maybe the hardest part. But then, if you see that there is still opportunity to accomplish everything, then take it until you have not finish it all yet.
Reflect everything that has happened all day, be inspired in what you achieved! :D

"Na siguro, kahit sobrang nahihirapan ka na sa buhay mo. Kailangan mong lumaban, at bumangon. Pero tandaan, lahat yan bigay ng Diyos para malaman niya kung gaano ka kalakas, at kung hanggang kailan ka tatagal"
-Faith Ayanna Valenzuela, 202C, Group 6 :)
GOD SPEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment